Teeth whitening has never been easier with the Phillips Zoom and Opalescence Boost professional whitening systems. As an ideal treatment for fast whitening teeth, both systems are considered perfect for removing stains and discoloration, reducing signs of aging, and bringing back your confidence.
How Do Phillip Zoom and Opalescence Boost Work?
In-Office Zoom and Boost Whitening
Teeth whitening is more than just a cosmetic treatment – with the Phillip Zoom and Opalescence Boost in-office whitening system, people’s smiles can be more safely and effectively cleaned and whitened.
- Phillips Zoom Whitening System: The Zoom whitening system works with an advanced blue LED light system to deliver dramatic results, whitening as many as eight shades within the first visit. The LED light system activates the hydrogen peroxide whitening solution to accelerate the bleaching process. It works with infrared emissions to limit signs of heating to the tooth enamel and targets the entire mouth at once, reducing treatment time.
- Opalescence Boost Whitening System: The Opalescence Boost system works with an advanced PF formula made with potassium nitrate and fluoride in a 40% hydrogen peroxide gel to provide solid whitening power that’s unmatched among tooth-whitening systems. The PF formula gel stays in place on the surface of the teeth, preventing migration to whiten the teeth over time.
Take Home Zoom and Opalescence Whitening
Perfect for people who want professional whitening services at the convenience of their homes, our practice offers Phillips Zoom and Opalescence Boost take-home kits for safe and effective whitening treatment away from the office.
Phillips Zoom Whitening System: The Phillips Zoom take-home kit has two options. The DayWhite kit can be worn for as little as 30 minutes a day for two weeks and is available in various strengths. The NiteWhite kit focuses on overnight wear, allowing you to whiten your teeth over time with noticeable results within two weeks.
Opalescence Boost Whitening System: Through the Opalescence Boost take-home kit, it can be worn day or night and works with the unique PF formula gel to maintain enamel health and prevent dehydration. The kit offers two concentration levels and three flavors, regular, mint, and melon.
So, why whiten your teeth in the first place? Teeth whitening can provide an effective way of managing all sorts of problems with your teeth, and through our caring environment, we can provide these benefits:
- Remove Stubborn Stains: Stains that don’t appear to go away with brushing and flossing often mean that the stains are more than surface deep. Teeth whitening sessions can remove those stubborn stains and leave a more natural-looking smile.
- Remove Discoloration: Discoloration is often a side effect of aging enamel, certain dietary habits, and other lifestyle choices. In these cases, the discoloration can happen over the years, and whitening can remove those signs by brightening the enamel deep into the layer itself.
- Reduce Bacteria and Decay: Many whitening products are designed to kill bacteria and prevent tooth decay. Using the Phillip Zoom/Opalescence system, you can look and feel better about your smile.
- Smile More with Confidence: With a whiter, brighter smile, you can smile more confidently and feel more true to yourself.
The entire procedure takes less than an hour and comes with regular teeth cleaning sessions before your teeth whitening treatment, and once it’s done, your teeth will look brighter than ever!
Why Choose Smile-Chic For Teeth Whitening?
Our dental procedures are overseen by Dr. Camaron Martin, NPs, registered dental assistants, and dually licensed estheticians to provide you with a unique experience at our office. Our dentists prescribe products superior to those used in other medspas, offering lower price points and better quality service. Using leading-edge equipment, our highly trained staff can help you feel confident with your smile, all within a pristine, elegant environment. Using the Phillips Zoom whitening system, our patient’s results last for months with proper oral care.
Smile-Chic offers teeth whitening treatment with all exams performed at no charge to you. When you schedule an appointment with us, our team can provide a free consultation for your teeth whitening treatment in Corpus Christi, TX. Teeth whitening does wonder for any smile and can give you that esthetic boost you’ve been looking for and bring out your beautiful smile. We are open during mall hours and have our full team ready for you, so visit us today to see what we can do for you! Walk-ins are always welcome, and our consultations are always free.