If you’re looking for ways to pamper your child, then our team at Smile-Chic can provide kids facials, our way of treating your child to the wonders of good skincare and relaxing luxury.
What are Kids’ Facials?
Kids’ facials may sound silly at first, but if you think about how often people today face skin conditions, then it might not be so silly after all. Kids’ facials can be a great way to pamper your child and give them the gift of beautifully refreshed skin, and most of all, help protect their skin for the future.
Our kids’ facials are designed to help nourish your child’s skin without using fragrances, petrolatum, parabens, sulfates, and phenoxyethanols. These ingredients can harm their skin, causing irritations and even early acne. Because your child’s skin is still sensitive and growing, it’s important to try and help maintain their natural pH balance to help prevent the onset of skin conditions later on in life.
Some common ingredients that are used in kids’ facials include:
- Chamomile: Chamomile, while commonly known for its use in tea, contains antibacterial properties and can be used to soothe redness in your child’s skin.
- Calendula: Calendula flowers have regenerative and antibacterial properties. In addition to being nourishing, extracts and oils of these flowers can help stimulate skin cell turnover and renew your child’s skin.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: As a wonderful natural ingredient, it restores your child’s moisture and provides protective waterproof barriers for the face, protecting it from dryness and irritation.
- Zinc Oxide: Zinc restores your child’s moisture by providing their face with a protective barrier from sun damage, thus protecting them from UVA/UVB rays.
- Galactoarabinan: Coming from natural tree extracts, it protects and renews sensitive skin by helping them maintain their skin’s natural moisture.
- Phenethyl Alcohol: This ingredient is derived from rose petals; it’s used as a skin preservative in many skin products and assists in balancing out your child’s skin pH for cleaner, healthier skin.
Within our selection of kids’ facials, it’s essential to speak with our team of estheticians to decide which facial will suit your child’s skin the best. Because facials can vary from person to person, seeking the right kind of facial for your child’s skin is what’s most important to our team.
Why Choose Smile-Chic For Kids Facials?
Our dually licensed nurse practitioners, estheticians, and orthodontists can provide you with a unique experience at our office using leading-edge equipment. At Smile-Chic, our highly trained staff can help your child feel excited with their appearance with the help of kids’ facials, all within a pristine, elegant environment suited to help your child feel beautiful in their skin.
At Smile-Chic, we offer you medical exams performed at no charge. When you schedule an appointment with us, our team can provide a free consultation for you in Corpus Christi, TX. We are open during mall hours and have our full team ready for you, so visit us today to see how we can freshen up your appearance and truly feel beautiful in your skin. Walk-ins are welcomed, and consultations are always free.