Enzyme peels are a facial treatment that takes advantage of fruit enzymes, leaving your skin softer and smoother. At Smile-Chic, our estheticians can provide enzyme peels to help rejuvenate and brighten your skin from the effects of dead skin cells.
What are Enzyme Peels?
Unlike chemical peels containing glycolic and salicylic acids to exfoliate the skin, enzyme peels are made with fruit enzymes that digest dead skin cells. Enzyme peels are gentle enough on sensitive skin and help reveal a brighter, healthier complexion once the treatment is finished. What’s more, is that the ingredients for enzyme peels can easily be found in your kitchen!
Fruits such as pineapple, papaya, figs, and pomegranates are just a few examples of what can be found in enzyme peels. Because enzymes are naturally derived and active ingredients, they act fast in dissolving dead skin cells to reveal smoother, healthier skin underneath. Enzyme peels are considered a powerful but gentle option because of their massive benefits, including:
- Great For All Skin Types: Their simple ingredients are known to be gentle on the skin. While considered excellent for all skin types, enzyme peels are especially good for sensitive skin.
- Clears Clogged Pores: The enzymes work to digest dead skin and debris in clogged pores, unclogging and shrinking the pores for a minimal, smooth appearance.
- Diminishes Fine Lines and Wrinkles: As the enzymes remove dead skin cells, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced over time, especially with multiple treatment sessions.
- Fades Age Spots and Redness: Age spots and redness caused by sun-damaged dry skin can be soothed by enzyme peels, diminishing them over time.
- Can Treat Acne Scars: Mild signs of acne scars affected by inflammation and bacteria can also be treated similarly to fine lines and wrinkles, slowly reducing their appearance over time for a smooth, renewed glow.
Enzyme peels can be combined with other skin services, including facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, and facial waxing, to help patients gain the most out of their benefits. Enzyme peels can provide a fantastic finish to any facial treatment, including the Hydrafacial and Sensitive Skin facials. Compared to chemical peel counterparts, enzyme peels are unique in skincare that any of our expert estheticians will approve.
Why Choose Smile-Chic For Enzyme Peels?
Our dually licensed nurse practitioners, estheticians, and orthodontists can provide you with a unique experience at our office using leading-edge equipment. At Smile-Chic, our highly trained staff can help you feel confident with your appearance with the help of enzyme peels, all within a pristine, elegant environment suited to help you feel beautiful in your skin.
At Smile-Chic, we offer you medical exams performed at no charge. When you schedule an appointment with us, our team can provide a free consultation for you in Corpus Christi, TX. We are open during mall hours and have our full team ready for you, so visit us today to see how we can freshen up your appearance and truly feel beautiful in your skin. Walk-ins are welcomed, and consultations are always free.